Mission Dost-E-Jahan is a mission to promote peace, love and positivity for a better world. Anyone who can commit to follow the rules of Mission Dost-E-Jahan can become it’s member.
Rules of Mission Dost-E-Jahan
To become a member of Mission Dost-E-Jahan, I feel as follows-
- I am a responsible global citizen.
- I believe every human being is inherently good, and I respect all of them with all their shortcomings.
- I vow to treat others fairly.
- I vow to be free from all grudges.
- I vow to have a sense of gratitude towards people for every little positivity they bring into my life.
- I vow to be polite and tolerant to people of a different faith, religion, race, caste, country, state, sexual orientation, and political ideology.
- I vow to keep non-violence as my top priority.
- In case of any conflict, I vow to make decisions that bring peace and maximum benefit to all.
- I vow to protect the young, old, innocent, poor, and underprivileged in my vicinity from injustice.
- I promise always to optimize the use of public and personal resources while keeping in mind poor and underprivileged people.
- I vow to take only that much food that I can eat. I will not waste food.
- I vow to switch off electrical equipment always, when not in use.
- I always vow to use a garbage can, dustbin, bag, or pocket to keep disposable things. I will never litter.
- I vow to plant a tree every year on my birthday and take care of these trees.
- I vow to make decisions that help to protect the environment.
- I will keep a big heart to forgive people who are sorry for their words, thinking, or actions
- I want to become a social leader and provide help to the needy through knowledge, networking, and collaborations.
- I am willing to be a part-time social worker to make this world a better place to live in.
- I pray for the good health, happiness, and development of all.
- Voluntarily I want to become ‘Dost-E-Jahan’ (A Friend of the world) to make a better world.
About the Founder
Dinesh Kumar DJ
Founder & Convenor
IITian, Author & Former Soldier
A Social Work Scholar